You're my jam

Happy 2024 everyone! Now that the holidays are gone, we are moving forward but at the same time doing it all again, preparing for the upcoming season and other festivities.

Valentine’s day and Dragobete are slowly but shortly coming up very soon. Even if you don’t celebrate it, yet you have a partner and maybe your anniversary is coming up, today’s card is a good inspiration to say ‘’ I love you ‘’ in a different but fun way. A bit of humor is absolutely necessary in any relationship – friendship, therefore why not make it fun?


I had to use the strawberries die-cuts and create a jar to go with the theme of my card, because strawberries are my favourite fruits and they play a very special meaning since childhood and in my relationship. So, make it fun and special by adding your own personal twist!

Comments