Another birthday?

 While we are still waiting for the proper warm season to come, the celebrations and birthdays are popping in. As a summer birthday gal I’m looking forward for that day. 

As papercrafters we all end up with lots of paper scraps. I know we sometimes save them up for ‘’that time when we need them’’. The truth is we often forget to use them or throw them away eventually.  Today’s card is the perfect example to use those scraps of paper to create the look of birthday candles. 


I love the short sentiment ‘’ Another birthday ? ‘’ from Tonic Studios.  I paired that with another favourite sentiment of mine from Whimsy Stamps. 

I think we need one for ‘’ Another wedding ? ‘’.  Because the summertime also means lots of weddings and in my culture, a wedding invitation could also come with a headache and lots of  ‘’rolling eyes’’.  If you’re Romanian, then you know what I talk about. 

I hope you enjoy today’s card and that you get inspired to create something using the scraps of paper you’ve been holding on to. 

Comments