Thanks!

 Spring is here and that means Mother’s day and Women’s day are slowly approaching too. I’m looking forward to seeing the beautiful nature blooming and excited for the beautiful celebrations we have in the month of March.

Since we are going to celebrate Mother’s day and Women’s day on 8th of March, I thought it would be fun to create a clean but cute Mother’s day card. It’s important to appreciate how much emotional and physical work women and mothers put into every day. It’s important to show support and to be grateful for having them in our lives.


For today’s card I used a stencil to create my own background. I rarely get to use them, but I really love the result. Very simple and quick way to create a beautiful background. But if you don’t have stencils, then you can simply use pattern paper or stamps to create your own pattern.


Comments

Post a Comment