You deserve it!

 With so many good and bad things going on right now in my life and around the world, I would like to encourage you to celebrate the small good moments. Life is far from being perfect,but you can build an amazing strength and learn a lot from this experience.

 I can't believe it's September and the cold season is around the corner. I have a new card to share today, inspired by the fall season.

 I used a mix of dies from Tonic Studios to give the look of a sunflower. I don't have a special die for this,but I like to use my stash to create the design I want,without buying new dies. 

I hope you enjoy today's card. Have a lovely day!

Comments

  1. Sending well wishes from Wales! It's just turning a bit colder here now but we've been pretty lucky with warm weather throughout September. Just as you say, we have to keep taking the positives from this experience and come out better on the other side. Love the card. Have a safe September x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment