30


30?! When? How?!

Today is my birthday and I'm super happy to be 30! I'm not scared to get older and I must say my 20s were great but I think my 30s will be even better! I can't wait to grow and become a better person. I'm grateful for the few people in my life. I prefer quality over quantity! And today it was about quality!







It doesn't matter if you have no friends or you spend too much time on your own. It's so important to spend time with yourself and to treat yourself well,without waiting for others to do it for you. It's important to challenge yourself, to know what is good or bad, to love yourself with your grey hair  ( yes, I have grey hair,a lot of it for my age) ,with your skin imperfections,body shape, etc...

Whatever you decide to do, do it for yourself. For your heart and mental health. I'm 30 and I'm not married, I don't have kids and I don't plan to rush,only because the society is asking for it. I will always follow my heart and do what is right for me. I want to be healthy and happy at the end of the day!

Life is beautiful and if you are lucky to meet wonderful people, then great things will happen!

Today it was about me. A happy soul surrounded by loved ones, surprises, flowers, a delicious homemade cheescake, drinks and chats.

I'm happy !

Happy brithday to me! Cheers!

Comments

  1. Wish you a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest of birthdays to you my sweet friend! You are beautiful in every way. Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Maria! Enjoy your 30s and continue to be the kind, thoughtful person you are :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment