Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


Goodbye 2019....

What  a challenging year! Time just flies and I must admit...This year was a roller coaster of emotions, decisions and changes. I've learned a lot this year about myself and many other things. It's ok to say ''NO'' and it's OK to be yourself!




I love crafting and creating things.I had the great opportunity to meet and collab with amazing people for the past 10 years. I'm doing this hobby for myself,but as blogger I get to see  the pretty and not so pretty side of social media. Not everyone is your friend and not everyone is really kind or supportive.

I would like to thank you for taking your time to check out my posts here or on my IG. Your support and feedback it means a lot.It's not about the likes or followers. It's about the kind words and constructive criticism that helps me or other blogger to grow.

I don't have a bucket list for 2020.But all I want is better health and quality time. I wish you all a wonderful holiday time with your loved ones! Hope 2020 to be a good and creative year!

 With love, 
Maria Sabina

Comments

  1. gorgeous photos!
    I wish you Happy Holidays! 🎄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria where are you? Are you ok? Are you making art?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment