Thanks love

Hello ,

It's time for a new Scrapiniec creation. You can always check out their blog for more inspiration,if you love their chipboards. If you don't know yet about them, then you must check out the website.

I think I miss the Spring time. Everything is fresh and the weather is just perfect. I'm not a big fan of the cold seasons. Oh well! I will create colorful cards to make myself feel better.
I made a pretty card and you can watch the process of it over at my Youtube channel. Is pretty easy and fun to make.



Again, I go through my stash of supplies and try to use everything I have. I don't like wasting things,but also I don't like keeping things just because they are cute.

The chipboards from Scrapiniec are already so beautiful detailed and you can use them in so many different ways. I added some NUVO drops to make it a bit more colorful.

I used:

5140 - Boho Love - small arrows 01 - małe strzałki 01
5148 - Boho Love - 2 layers frame - ramka dwuwarstwowa

I hope you like today's card. If you do, please come again or check out my previous posts. For updates, you can find me on Instagram.  Take care and have a great day!

Comments

Post a Comment