Everything better / Reverse Confetti Sneak Peek 2

Hello there,

What I love about making my own cards is that I have control on how to put things together. Sometimes I like soft looks and other times more distressed ones. For today's card I used some of the new goodies from Reverse Confetti to create a simple card with atumnal vibes.


I made my own watercolor background and stamped the Fall Foliage stamps in clear ink and used gold embossing powder. I wanted a soft look and for this part, I think it looks nicer in gold than black. I used the matching dies Fall Foliage Confetti Cuts ,because I wanted to create a frame around the stamped sentiment from Cotton & Thistles.


This card is so easy to make and if you love clean and simple cards, then this is the right design for you.
Over at Reverse Confetti blog, you can find more inspiration on how to use these new designs. If you want to see more of my creations, please come back tomorrow for another creation,using the new Reverse Confetti release.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a creative day!

Supplies:

Cotton & Thistles 
Fall Foliage 
Fall Foliage Confetti Cuts

Comments