Boo Ya! / Reverse Confetti Sneak Peek 1

Hello everyone,

I'm super excited to share today's card! This is the card I made for Reverse Confetti,using the new release. A wonderful collection for Halloween, autumn and winter. Fun designs and ready for you to grab them and get your cards ready for the upcoming holidays.


For this card, I had so much fun coloring the little devil from the Frightening Friends. Super easy to color these stamps. I wanted to create a little scene and to do that, I used the square die from Bag & Tags Creator Confetti Cuts to cut out a window for the front part of my card.


This card is really easy to make and having matching dies for these stamps,makes the process so much easier. I love it!  I used the Boo Yea stamps as my sentiment and the circle die from Bag & Tags Creator Confetti Cuts to cut out the stamped image. The Abundant Autumn 6x6 Pad is also beautiful and perfect for this release.

If you want to see more designs, please visit Reverse Confetti  and their blog. You don't want to miss any new fun things!

 Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Supplies:

Abundant Autumn 6x6 Pad 
Bag & Tags Creator Confetti Cuts 
Boo Yea 
Frightening Friends 
Frightening Friends Confetti Cuts 

Comments

Post a Comment