Around the world

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well! For today, I don't have one,but two cards to share. I rarely do a set of two or more cards,but I made them,using some lovely pattern papers, die cuts and chipboards from Scrapiniec. No stamping this time and that works really great for those out there,that still want to do cardmaking,but without any stamping.



I often go through my stash of supplies and use what I have before buying new ones. Is a great way to get rid of what you have in a creative way.
I love the traveling theme mixed with the vintage one. These cards are pretty easy and quick to make. Give it a try and take a break from stamping. These beautiful chipboards and many other designs can be found over at Scrapiniec.

I used:

4681 - Focus - big arrows - duże strzałki
4745 - Travel the world - globusy
4743 - Travel the world - Elements - elementy

Thank you for stopping by! If you have questions, please let me know in the comments below. Have a great day!

Comments

Post a Comment