Get whale soon

Hello there,

I love trying new supplies whenever I get the chance to and I recently used the Nuvo - Shimmer Powder - Atlantis Burst from Tonic Studios to create a bacgkround. It was my first try and I really love this powder. Is really easy to work with and the shimmer and the mixed pigments give such a beautiful effect.


To add a touch of dark blue to my background, I used the Aqua Flow pens . I often create backgrounds and they end up in a drawer or the bin. This time I used this background to create a sea themed card. I used the Clearly Besotted stamps, because this is probably the only set I have in my entire stash with sea creatures.They are really great designs!

I hope you get inspired to try something new today. I think I want more of the Shimmer Powders now! They are really great!
Thanks for stopping by ! Have a great day!

Supplies:

Nuvo - Shimmer Powder - Atlantis Burst - 1213n
Nuvo - Aqua Flow Pens - Winter Skies - 891n
Nuvo - Marker Pen Collection - Marina Blues - 314n
Nuvo - Marker Pen Collection - Rich Reds - 310n
Nuvo - Marker Pen Collection - Woodland Greens - 313n

Comments

  1. Amazing colors and the background is fabulous :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment