Focus on the good

Hello there,

We should always focus on the good and no matter what, we should keep a positive view over things and life. That's the sentiment I used for today's card and is one of the cool chipboards designs from Scrapiniec. I love it and I really enjoyed making today's card.


Since I like using my markers and now the embossing powder with these well made chipboards, I wanted to create a galaxy background. Well more or less the idea of a galaxy. I used Aqua Flow pens from Tonic Studios and also some glitter silver embossing powder to add a cool texture and color to my chipboards.

It is a very simple looking card, yet one of my favorite ones! Over at Scrapiniec you can find many other designs, perfect for any project and if you are looking for some inspiration on how to use them, then visit Scrapiniec. Our team is super talented!

Thanks to stopping by today! Have a great day!

Supplies:

4688 -Focus on the GOOD - napisy
4815 - Confetti - gwiazdki
4672 - Believe in MAGIC - magic wand set- magiczna różdżka zestaw

Comments

Post a Comment