Bon Voyage

Hello there,

Before I start today's post, I would like to thank Stampotique for having me over at their blog as guest designer for this month. I had a great time creating for them and as always a great pleasure to play with their unique stamps.

Today's card is the second card I made for the ''Favorite holiday'' theme and for that, I wanted to use the cute ''Dog family'' stamp. At some point in life we will get to appreciate the family and the moments we spend with them much more and a family holiday is always welcome and full of good times.


I kept the card pretty simple,but this time I added a small sentiment from a washi tape I had in my stash and for coloring the stamped image, I used NUVO markers from Tonic Studios. I like how simple, yet cute this card is.

I hope you enjoyed the cards I made for Stampotique and that you have some inspiration to try something new . You can always check out Stampotique Designers Challenge for some inspiration or why not join their challenges.

That's all from me today. As always, thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Comments

Post a Comment