Shabby Chic Box

Hello everyone,

Sometimes is good to take a break from cardmaking and create something else. Today's creations is a mini altered box . I had a plain round box in my drawer for too long and I thought it would about the right time to use it .  I didn't do much to it, because I still wanted to keep it simple and practical. It's the right size for some rings or small treats.

I used chipboards from Scrapiniec to decorate the box. What I love about these chipboards is that they are really flexible and easy to bend, if you are gentle.




This time I decided to leave them plain and not use any paint or markers . I think it works really great this way for my mini box and you can see how detailed they are. I love them!

I hope you like today's creation. If you do, please visit my Instagram for more projects and updates. As always, thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Supplies:

4652 - Fantasma - square frame - ramka kwadratowa
4647 - Fantasma - little frames - małe ramki
4926 - Fantasma - little frames - małe ramkAlamor - Ripped Mesh - siatka poszarpanai

Comments

Post a Comment