Mermaid

Hello everyone,

I hope you have a lovely day so far. It's time to share my card I made for my swap partner over at Challenge Card Swap group on Facebook. My swap partner asked for : mermaid, rainbow, magical card and here is my take on that.


I really love the final result!I used NUVO markers from Tonic Studios for coloring. The NUVO Aqua Flow also from Tonic Studios work really great for a nice watercolor looking background. I love using those for a nice watercolor splash.

If you would like to join our upcoming Challenge Card Swap, then please check out this link and join us!

As always, thanks a lot for stopping by! Have a great and creative day!

Supplies:

Nuvo - Aqua Flow Pens - Winter Skies - 891n
Nuvo - Marker Pen Collection - Marina Blues - 314n
Nuvo - Marker Pen Collection - Rich Reds - 310n
Nuvo - Marker Pen Collection - Woodland Greens - 313n
Nuvo - Marker Pen Collection - Sunshine Yellow - 312n
Nuvo - Marker Pen Collection - Fair Skin Tones - 318n

Comments

  1. the coloring is excuisite and the whole card perfect in composition and craftmenship. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment