Birthday Pop Up Box Card

Hello everyone,

Starting the day with a new post and video featuring the Tonic Craft Kit no.10 from Tonic Studios. Another wonderful and well put together kit. As always, I like to use the old supplies with the new ones to create my projects. That's great with the Tonic Craft Kit,because you get so many great supplies and I don't always get the chance to use them all for my creation. However, for today's creation, I used the Tonic Craft Kit no.6 to stamp and die cut some gorgeous butterflies.


I decided to create a pop up box card. The stamps in the kit are birthday themed ones, so I used that as the main sentiment for my card.

If you want to create the same base for your card, then you can use these measurments :




You can also check out the video I made on my Youtube channel. As always, if you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

I love the final result. I like making cards, but sometimes making the same base for my card can get a bit boring. As you can see the card is pretty big and detailed. However, I can still make it flat and put it into an evelope.

If you enjoy today's post and want to see more , then please check out my Instagram account. 'till next time, stay safe and create beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

Tonic Craft Kit no.10
Tonic Craft Kit no.6
Tim Holtz - Non-Stick Micro-Serrated Multi-Cutter - 102e
Tim Holtz - 8.5" / 22cm Trimmer - 160e
Craft Perfect - Adhesives - Double Sided Tissue Tape - 12mm x 25m - 9741e
Tonic Studios - Circle Layering Die Set - 481E

Comments

Post a Comment