Be brave, be happy!

Happy weekend everyone!

I still love my Inktense pencils and I almost forgot to use them,because I got caught in the quick and easy coloring with markers. I have a new card today, using the MFT stamps :  BB Ewe Are the best .
It's been a long time since I played a sketch challenge and this is the perfect excuse to create a card based on the MFT's current sketch challenge.


I wasn't sure if I should create a night sky background, so I decided to go with the sunset background instead. I don't know how well it looks, but I like it!
I really enjoyed making this card. I usually craft at night , so I had a good time putting this card together.

I hope you like it and if you do, please check the previous posts or feel free to check my blog for upcoming creations.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Comments

  1. Hello…
    Thanks for sharing your amazing thoughts. It’s a great way to be happy. My Article: About Variance TV.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment