You make me smile

Hello everyone,

Today's card is inspired by a recent activity . A lovely aquarium from Hull, UK and I'm so happy that I got to experience that, because it was one of the things from my wishlist. I got some new stamps from Clearly Besotted and they work so great with the theme of the card.


As I said in my previous posts, I want to do more ink blending and backgrounds and I love the result . I don't have yet any of the Distress Oxide inks , but I hope to get some soon and try them out.
This time I used the NUVO markers from Tonic Studios. They are really great markers and perfect for a low budget. I still like my Inktense pencils, but I prefer those for no-line coloring.

If you don't follow me yet on Instagram, please give it a try. I often share some of my other activites there.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Comments

Post a Comment