DIY Reusable Calendar


Hello everyone,

Today I don't have a card to share, but a quick DIY stationary item. A reusable calendar for your desk or board. I like to be organized,but not super organized. I like to keep things simple and this calendar works just great if you want to write your important ''to do'' list during the month.

On my Youtube channel you can find a quick video on how to make it. You don't need many supplies. If you don't have stamps, then you can create the grid and stamped border on your computer and then print it out.


I like crafting and filming at night,because is quiet. I can take my time without having the little neice and nephew pulling my clothes or getting on top of my desk. I just like to put my headphones on and listen to some music while crafting.


I hope you enjoy this quick project and you find it useful for planning things. Thanks for stopping by today! I have more creations coming up soon. So keep an eye on my blog.  Have a great day!

Comments

Post a Comment