You are so amazing

Hello there,

Last night I had some free time to make a quick card. I don't know if is the weather or my mojo is a bit lost lately. Hope that will change soon,because I love crafting and creating things. But sometimes I just feel so blank.

I made a simple card, but the design on it is still very pretty. I used the Many Mandalas stamp from Concord & 9th before, but not in the way I did today. I thought it would look nice on kraft cardstock and colored with coloring pencils.


To finish off the card, I used the stamps from Gina K and the NUVO drops from Tonic Studios.I love the final result and I hope you like it too. Feel free to check the other posts on my blog and follow me on Instagram for more sneak peaks and other fun things.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a lovely day!

Comments

  1. Stunning Maria - it is beautiful on the kraft paper. I have been meaning to try working on craft, and this certainly inspires me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous card. Your coloring is fantastic and so unique on the kraft cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just sooooooooooooo beautiful, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment