Peace and love

Hello ,

Slowly I start to have a bit of a passion for coloring pencils and kraft cardstock. They go so nice together. That's what I used for today's card,along with a set of stamps called ''Joyous'' from Whimsy Stamps.

The set I used is a bit older, but Whimsy Stamps has new monthly releases and many other designs for you to check out. 
At first , I wanted to make a one layer card,but I messed up the sentiment and I had tot trim the stamped and colored image. Mistakes happen, but is good when mistakes turn into something more beautiful. This is the result...


I use cheap coloring pencils from WHSmith. They do the job really well. The colors are really intense as you can see.

I hope you like today's card and slowly getting ready for Christmas. If you plan to send Christmas cards this year to your love ones, then is better to start early. The post office gets messy and crazy by the end of the year.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. This is such a cute card! Looovvveeee it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning and striking in the simplicity of the design. Fabulous colouring too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment