Big difference

Hello there ,

I like creating my own background for the cards. I used to like pattern paper a lot for my cards,but now I like to try different looks. Ink blending background can be so easy and nice, also watercolor ones too. But for today I wanted to use the Glimmer Paste from Tonic Studios, to create a night sky. You ca easily do it with ink,but the glitter in this paste is just stunning.


You can use this texture paste with stencils. If you don't have stencils, die cut a nice background,using a die : circle, flowers, anything you have. Make sure to use a nice thick cardstock, because the paste is pretty wet and thick.

 I used three different colors to get the look I wanted and they blend so nice together.  I often share sneak peaks of my Insta story  ,if you wish to follow me there for more.

The stamps are from MFT and Altenew and the balloon die from Studio Katia. They go really nice with this background.

I hope you like today's card. Enjoy your day and stay safe! 

Supplies:

Tonic Studios Glimmer Paste Black Diamond
Tonic Studios Glimmer Paste Garnet Red
Tonic Studios Glimmer Paste Amethyst Purple
Tonic Studios Craft Perfect A4 Glitter card Gold dust
 

Comments

Post a Comment