Friendship

Hello ,

I have many crafty friends that live abroad. I met some of them, but I hope to meet everyone someday and have a great creative and fun day together. Today's card is a very special card, dedicated to all those crafty friends.

I used dies and stamps from Whimsy Stamps. They have cool sentiments for different occasions. Have a look on their website for more designs.


I used white cardstock and alcohol markers to give a different look to this flower die. You can use colored cardstock, but for me that is a bit too plain. I love how this turned out.

This is the last creation for this month. Time went so fast! But I can't wait to share the new creations for October. Make sure you follow my blog and other pages from social media.

Supplies:

Whimsy Stamps Build a Poinsettia die
Whimsy Stamps Distant Friends
Whimsy Stamps Summer Breeze Enamel Dots

Comments