Easy Christmas Cards

Hello there,

How's everything?  We had some pretty rough storms in Romania, but luckly my loved ones are all safe. You never know what to expect from the Mother Nature.

I know is only autumn,but the autumn vibes made me create some simple and easy Christmas cards, using supplies from Tonic Studios. They have some lovely Christmas dies and now they do a monthly kit, which is so much fun.



I have a video tutorial on how to make these simple, yet adorable cards on my Youtube channel.
If you have these dies or you plan to get them, you can use some nice felt to create beautiful ornaments for your Christmas decor. They are really cute!

I hope you enjoy these two cards and if you have questions, please let me know in the comments below. Have a lovely day!

Supplies:

Tonic Studios Essentials - Christmas Buildables - Percy Penguin & Stan Snowman
Tonic Studios Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Cornflower Blue
Tonic Studios Nuvo Jewel Drops - Sea Breeze

Comments

Post a Comment