Colorful Ombre Stamping

Hello there,

Hope you had a lovely weekend. Today's card is really easy to make and the result is pretty amazing. I still love the ombre look. I don't think you can get bored of this technique. It is great,if you have a small stash of ink pads.

You can watch the video tutorial I made for this card on my Youtube channel.


I used the MISTI tool from My Sweet Petunia to get the stamping in the right place and to get the perfect ombre effect.  Plus, the stamps from Power Poppy are just stunning. I love how detailed and unique their stamps are. If you are into floral stamps, they have a stunning collection.

Now you can get the new magnets for your MISTI from My Sweet Petunia. I can not wait to get mine. Also, you can check out the other great products they have in their store.

I hope you get inspired to give a try to this ombre stamping effect. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

My Sweet Petunia - MINI Misti
Honey Bee stamps - Smile
Power Poppy - Glistening Paperwhites

Comments

Post a Comment