Thank you


Hello

How often do you send ''thank you '' cards? I think is the best way to thank someone for their kind actions or just for being there for you. I made a pretty simple and clean card, using beautiful supplies from Whimsy Stamps. They alawys have new designs and sales. Right now they have some sales on the supplies I used. Please check out their website or the links in the supplies list.


I love the color combo on this card. Looks really fresh and great for this summer. If you have a hard time picking the right color palette for your projects, have a look online or create your own album with colors and textures from old magazines. I always pick free magazines from the store and cut out the parts I like and use them as inspiration for future projects.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a lovely day!

Supplies:

Whimsy Stamps Many Thanks
Whimsy Stamps Lovely Lavander
Whimsy Stamps Squeezed Die
Whimsy Stamps Summer Breeze Enamel Dots

Comments

Post a Comment