Summer vibe

Hello everyone,

Where I live , we have pretty rough weather. Super hot days and storms when you less expect it. However, I hope you enjoy your summer time so far. Today's card is inspired by those chilled and hot days. Whimsy Stamps has a beautiful collection of penguins. They are super adorable and the one from today's card needs no words.

All you need is a break and a good time with your loved ones.


I hope to see penguins in real life too. Maybe next time I travel , I get to meet unique animals, other than bears, wild pigs and so on. What's your favorite animal? I love rabbits , you probably know that by now, if you follow my blog, I also like dogs and other cute creatures.

If you love animal stamps , Whimsy Stamps is the place. You can find so many cute designs and great inspiration from our design team.

That's all for today! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

Whimsy Stamps - Penguin Floating
Whimsy Stamps - Bold Statements
Whimsy Stamps - Pierced Border Trio
Whimsy Stamps - Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles

Comments

Post a Comment