Ombre and texture stamping


Hello ,

Today's post is about adding texture and ombre effect to your stamped images. If you have a hard time coloring or not enough supplies, then this could do that extra touch. I love the way it looks and you can watch the video tutorial over at my Youtube channel. Click over here.



I prefer to use a stamping tool for stamping. It works really well if you want to add layers ,because the stamp is always in the same place. The MISTI tool is really great. I love using the MINI MISTI for small stamps, but for larger projects I use the original MISTI from My Sweet Petunia.

If you like today's creation, please check out my previous posts.  Have a great day  and weekend with the loved ones.

Supplies:

My Sweet Petunia - Mini MISTI
Studio Katia - Foxes
Studio Katia - And the fox says
Studio Katia - Foxy Fusion
Honey Bee Stamps - Beautiful life
 

Comments

Post a Comment