Faux metal Mixed Media Sailboat

Hello everyone,

If you like the old, vintage, masculine look , then you will love today's creation. I made a sailboat without having a template or a proper idea. I must say I like it and I could do better than this, but for now this will do just great. If you follow me on Instagram, then you get to see behind the scenes.

The technique is pretty much the same as the faux metal box I made a few days ago. You can watch that video tutorial over here.




I like the masculine and the faux metal look. Sometimes I like to add a touch of shabby chic, but not this time. You don't need expensive or a big stash of supplies to create this type of creations. With some imagination and patience, you can create beautiful things.

But for now I will take the boat and sail away. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

Tonic Studios - Embellishment Mousse Black Ash
Tonic Studios - Embellishment Mousse Cosmic Brown
Tonic Studios - Embellishment Mousse Old Navy
Tonic Studios - Jewel Drops Limoncello
Tonic Studios - Circle Layering die
Whimsy Stamps - Brush Script Numbers die

Comments

Post a Comment