Love and capture life

Hello ,

I'm back today with not one,but two cards and a video. I really had a good time making these cards and result is pretty unique. I got inspired by the black and white with a hint of color photography. You can find inspiration in pretty much anything. Just look around, sketch, take notes and get started.



To create this technique, MISTI tool from My Sweet Petunia will be super useful. I can not do it with an acrylic block , as I have to stamp everything in the right place on both cards. You will see what I mean by watching this video tutorial on my Youtube channel.

I hope you like today´s creation. If you do, please check out my other posts. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day.

Supplies:

My Sweet Petunia Mini MISTI 
Whimsy Stamps Hearts of love
Sugar Pea Designs Wanderlust

Comments