Head up


Hello ,

I love making cards and other crafts, but I can't really keep up with the ''project life'' . I find it interesting,but that is a lot of work. However, I got inspired by the project life cards to create the main focal point on today's card.


I used the MISTI tool from My Sweet Petunia to help me with stamping. You can place as many stamps as you want at once and still get the perfect result. I did the same with the sentiment and typewriter.

If you liked today's post and want to see more , please visit my previous creations . Have a safe and great day!

Supplies:

My Sweet Petunia MISTI tool
Honey Bee Stamps Just My Type
Unity Stamp Head Up Heart Strong
Tonic Studios NUVO Pen Collection Woodland Greens
Tonic Studios NUVO Pen Collection Sunshine yellow
Tonic Studios NUVO Pen Collection Marina Blues

Comments

Post a Comment