Thinking of you

Hello there,

Today I feel a bit colorful. I got inspired by wings and feathers to create the card below. Also, this is a great way to use your ink pads. The rainbow combination works really great, if you have a few ink pads.

I used MISTI from My Sweet Petunia to make the stamping go faster and to double stamp where needed. If you want to take the opportunity to have a MISTI, now you can get it on a very good price. Just check out My Sweet Petunia for all details.


Some of the stamps or supplies I use are out of stock or no longer on the market. But you can go through your crafty stash and use whatever you have.

I like to read your comments. If you have questions, please let me know in the comments below. Have a wonderful day!

Supplies:

MISTI   524E_PACKED_1000_RGBHand Stitched Nested Rectangles    Everyday Mini Sentiments 

Comments