21 February 2017

Paper cactus plant


Hello.

Today I have something different to share. I like plants, but I don't think I can really take care of them. My mom has a big passion for them, but not me. However, I had to try this idea, that I had and the result is wonderful. I really love it and many think is a real cactus! Well,is actually only paper.


I used a few supplies to create this beautiful fake plant. Tonic Studios has a great collection of dies and if you think outside the box, you can build some beautiful projects.  Have you tried the NUVO collection? I love it! I hope to grow my mini collection, because the products are great quality.

I hope you get inspired to try new things. Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:

Sew Pretty - Pinhole Nesting Layering Circle Die Set - 524E  Circle Layering Die Set - 481E  Nuvo Jewel Drops - Key Lime - 645NNuvo Jewel Drops - Key Lime - 645NNuvo Jewel Drops - Key Lime - 645NNuvo Jewel Drops - Key Lime - 645N645n_product_1000_rgb

1 comment:

  1. Maria you had me fooled until I read your post, lol. Awesome job, it looks real. My mother had a garden like Martha Stewart, I like you can't keep anything alive in the house never mind outside. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected