Thank you

Hello,

It's time for a new Whimsy Stamps creation. Today I have a very adorable card to share, using some goodies from Whimsy Stamps. If you have some free time, please check out the amazing deals on their website.

I don't think I should say again, how much I love rabbits. But hey! I love this cute bunny stamp. I can never have enough stamps with rabbit designs.


I love everything about this card! The enamel dots and the stitched border give a very nice touch.
If you want to see more inspiration from our design team, please visit the blog.

Sometimes I post extra photos of my work and travels on my Instagram. If you want to keep up with that, please click follow.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day

Supplies:
Bunny Got Your Back  Hand Stitched Borders    It's a Party Enamel Dots*NEW Many Thanks 

Comments

Post a Comment