Simply be who you are!

Hello,

Hope you had a wonderful Halloween with your friends and family. Today's card is a special one. I couldn't share this earlier for Halloween. but you can still use it as inspiration for future cards. This month I will be sharing creations, using adorable digital stamps from 2 Cute Ink.

I really hope 2 Cute Ink will start making their stamps into clear or rubber stamps, because the designs are super cute and I would love to have them in my stash at any time. I hope you will check their work and share some love. You can even join their club for more inspiration and freebies!


I had so much fun working with this adorable ''Harry Potter Owl and accessories ''. You can not miss this cutie ! You can create non-halloween cards, using the same design. But you want to see how I made this card, please watch my Youtube video.

I can not wait to share the other creations, using digital stamps from 2 Cute Ink. Keep an eye on my blog or instagram. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Supplies:

Harry Potter Owl and Accessories Digital Stamp Set  MISTI  

Comments

Post a Comment