Magic Moments Bookmark

Hello,

It's time for another 2 Cute Ink creation. I made a super cute bookmark,using a sweet unicorn digital stamp from 2 Cute Ink. They have so many beautiful digital designs. If you check out their website, you can get freebies, if you join their club.
This bookmark will go really nice with any book, if you like reading or just use it for your daily planner.
 
Still not sure if I will keep this cutie for myself, or give it away to a friend. My daily struggle as crafter *laugh*.
 If you like today's creation and want to see more, please keep an eye on my blog . I will be back with my last creation for 2 Cute Ink very soon.  'Till then take care of you and create something, anything!
Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

Lucky Unicorn Digital Stamp for Card Making, Tags, Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, Hand Embroidery, Invitations, Stickers, Cookie Decorating

Comments

Post a Comment