Hey there!

Hello

Hope you have a wonderful start this week. I am back home from my travelling and I can not wait to get back to my crafting. But before I do that, I have a card I made for Whimsy stamps. Another galaxy inspired card, but this time with a little twist. A spinning sparkly star along with a spiral die from Whimsy Stamps.


Really great way to create interactive cards for the loved ones. Just experiment with your dies and see what you get. Whimsy Stamps has a beautiful collection of dies and they are really good quality . You can check them out on their website.
If you want more inspiration, our design team is the right place. See more over at Whimsy Stamps Inspirations blog.

I hope you enjoy today´s card. If you do, please share some love in the comments below or on my Instagram. Stay safe and have fun creating beautiful things!

Supplies:
*NEW Bold Statements    *NEW Slip 'n Slide Die Set

Comments

Post a Comment