Galaxy


Hello everyone,

I always said to myself, that galaxy backgrounds are easy to make...but to be honest, I have some hard times making the ''perfect'' one. For a galaxy background, I like to keep it pretty simple with a nice sentiment and a few sequins.

For today's card I used stamps from Whimsy Stamps. This is one of my favorite companies. Really love their products and they have amazing service.


This type of card will be great for female or male friends. You can't go wrong with a galaxy background. I like to dream and the stars on the sky give good vibes,when I wish for something.

There is more inspiration from our wonderful design team over at Whimsy Stamps blog.
I hope you like today's card and if you do, please come back for more creations. Have a wonderful day!

Supplies:

*NEW Bold Statements *NEW Let's Party

Comments

  1. Stunning card, love the gorgeous background x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love your galaxy. Found you today on Pinterest with your red fish mixed media art. It is so beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment