04 October 2016

Birthdays

Hello,

I enjoy creating birthday cards with a little twist. I don't have a massive stash of stamps. but I have amazing stamps from Whimsy Stamps and I love combining different stamps to create my own scene. Today's card is a super adorable birthday card and I will wait to find the right moment, person to give this card away.


To combine two or more stamps, you need masking tape - paper..Imagine the scene you want to create and slowly build the image. For this card, I wanted the bunny to wear the cake as a hat. I really had a great,relaxing time coloring and making this card.

Whimsy Stamps has wonderful inspiration,products on their blog and website.Plus new releases every month. Great artists and beautiful designs.

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts in the comments below. Have a great day!

Supplies:

*NEW Let's Party   Bunny on PresentIt's a Party Enamel Dots  *NEW Bold Statements

7 comments:

  1. So cute! Your coloring is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job at stretching your stamps! I find that not having a huge stash makes us much more creative, and you did an amazing job! Your coloring is fantastic, too! Lucky person who receives this wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a surprise Julia ! I watch your videos but never expected to get a comment from a wonderful person like you . Thank you !

      Delete
  3. Wow Maria!! What a creative stamping! The bunny looks so dofferent topped with a cale, and sooo cute! Your coloring is magical.

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok love it you have inspired me..great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected