Friends September


Hello,

Hope you have a great start today. I have a new card for you. I had a wonderful time working with this beautiful ''Mouse and butterfly '' stamp from Whimsy Stamps. I don't like real mice , but oh my! This one is just super adorable!

If you are looking for sweet and beautiful stamps , Whimsy Stamps is the place. You can find so many different designs. If you already use their stamps, please share your creations with us. You can find more details over here.


Can you tell I love my Inktense pencils? They are my favorite coloring medium. The best thing about coloring is that you don't need a lot of supplies! I use : paper, brush, stamps, , ink ,water, inktense pencils, patience and good music.

Feel free to check out my Instagram account for more updates. 'till next time, stay safe and enjoy your day!

Supplies:

It's a Party Enamel Dots*NEW Mouse and Butterfly  Jillian and Friends

Comments

Post a Comment