Thinking of you Gorjuss


Hello everyone,

I am back with a new creation. This is going to be my first ''The cost of creativity '' challenge creation. If you want to know more about this challenge, please click over here.

If you like crafting or have a passion for handmade, then this is a great way to evaluate your investment : money and time.



The longest process is colouring the stamped image. Sometimes I spend from 30 minutes to almost two hours. On this specific stamped image, I spent about 40 minutes, more or less.

Recording the video, editing and blogging,took about 4-5 hours.

Sometimes it takes longer, but this card is pretty simple.

I will probably give this away to one of my friends. But, if I create a different card, with different embellishments, the price will start from £5.

Is it all worth it? Yes and no. Yes, because I enjoy making these creations and because I know,some people really appreciate handmade gifts. They give that extra special love/feeling.

And, no,because sometimes you can not use the same product twice or they are not good quality. I think this is part of the challenge. When trying new things and the quality isn't good, it will end up in the bin or somewhere lost in a box.

Supplies:

( some of these products can be used once or multiple times) 

Derwent Inktense Pencils tin of 72  -  £82.62
Memento Dew Drop: Cantaloupe -  £1. 60
Santoro Gorjuss The Fox Collectable Rubber Stamp -£2
Herlitz watercolour paper A3 ,230g/mp - £2.50
Recycled Kraft Card - £0.40
Ranger Archival Ink Pad Jet Black - £5.
Poundland paper pad - £1
Uni Posca Marker PC-1MR Ultra Fine Marker 0.7mm White -£2.50
Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels 10 - £13.99
Inkssentials Clear 3D Glossy Accents - £5
Royal Taklon brush  no. 1 - £1.50   

Total : £118,11

Handmade stamping tool
Craft foam ( own stash)
Black cardstock ( own stash)
Ivory cardstock ( own stash)
Sequins ( free gift )
White liquid glue ( own stash)
Paper cutter ( own stash)

I would like to invite Andreea , Nina and Alexandra to take part in this challenge. They are super talented and I can not wait to see their creations. Feel free to join! If you have questions, let me know in the comments below. Have a wonderful day!

Comments