The Cost of Creativity Tag / Challenge

Hello everyone,

Today's post is going to be a bit different. As papercrafter and not only, sometimes I forget how expensive my hobby can be. Don't get me wrong! I love spending time crafting and shopping for new supplies, but sometimes I think we all end up buying supplies, just because they are cute, they are on good sale or because we have some ideas . We ''MUST'' or ''NEED'' that item.

So, I thought it would be an interesting challenge, to see how much time and money, I spend on making things. Anyone can take part of this challenge and follow the simple rules:




  • Create a project ( papercraft , artwork, any other crafts)
  • Create a blog post or video.
  •  Create a supplies list along with the price of each item used for the project(if you use an old item and you forgot the price of it, or is out of stock, just mention ''own stash '' or ''free gift''.
  • How long you spent working on your project / blogging /video.
  • If you sell the finished item, how much will that cost? ( if you add extra packaging, please add that to your supplies list).
  •  Is it all worth?
  •  Tag three friends to take part in this challenge.
That's it! Can not wait to see your creations. Please use the #thecostofcreativity on social media. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Comments