Live,laugh, love

Hello there,

It's time for a new creation! A few days ago, I made some mini creations for the new Whimsy Stamps clear stamps release. Well, now it's time to share a new creation,using a beautiful rubber stamp design. This is part of the new release and I just love it!


I must say, this is one of my favorite stamps from Whimsy Stamps. They have really talented artists and great quality products.
I will share more creations, using their supplies. So,feel free to check out my blog and their blog, for challenges and inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Supplies:

*NEW Hello Balloons*NEW It's a Party Enamel Dots  *NEW It's a Party 6x6 Designer Paper   Everyday Mini Sentiments

Comments

  1. Thank you Kitty for visiting my blog and for leaving lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely, she looks gorgeous! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment