Happy Birthday

Morning,

It's time for another Whimsy Stamps creation. This time, I share a tag I made, using the new ''Bunny on present'' rubber stamp. If you know me, then you know I love bunnies! I couldn't resist not using this beauty for today's creation.


I love to colour this type of stamps. This will put a smile on anyone's face! I already have other ideas using this stamp.  I just need some creative time. We all need extra time...

That's it for today! I hope you like today's creation. If you do, share some love in the comments below. Have a great day!

Supplies:

Everyday Mini Sentiments  *NEW Pierced Border Trio Dies  http://www.whimsystamps.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=bunny

Comments

  1. I'm crazy in love with your style!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Fabulous Maria & I love how you've coloured the image :o)
    I hope you're having a great week.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colouring and a beautiful card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really is a sweet tag Maria. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment