19 November 2015

Live the life you've dreamed

Morning everyone, 

I have a new creation to share. Craft Heaven Shop has a new theme this week, called: distress it. Really fun challenge for our design team. You must check out the other creations over at Craft Heaven Shop inspirational blog.

I made a tag, using lovely papers from Maja Design , Pion  and of course Magnolia. Really easy challenge this week, because I used pattern paper with distressed design. For the simple cardstock, I used a fine nail file to give the distressed look. 


I hope you like today's creation. I will share a new one very soon. Until then, please visit Craft Heaven Shop for new goodies, inspiration and more. Have a lovely day!

Supplies


Challenges:
Make the day special stamp store 

2 comments:

  1. very pretty card
    have a nice day
    hugs
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun! Love your layering. thank you so much for playing along with us at Make The Day Special. jillx

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected