Hi friend

Hello everyone,


 For today's creation, I used only scraps. I have a box where I save paper scraps and other bits. Dies and craft punches work so well with paper scraps. Have you seen the new Tim Holtz punches over at Sizzix? They are just amazing! I just got some and oh boy! They are great quality and they give really clean cut! LOVE THAT!


I used to hate yellow, but now I love using it in my projects. Don't ask why? I don't know! The final color combo: yellow, black, gold and white is just perfect.

I hope you like today's creation. If you want to get more inspiration, please visit Sizzix. They have amazing and talented designers.

Supplies:
Medium_660020  Medium_659436657551Medium_660218   

Comments

  1. very nice card
    have a great day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This.I.LOVE!!! I love the bright yellow with the bold black and also the vellum just brings it altogether. Excellent execution Maria!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment