10 July 2015

Chubby bunny explosion box

Hello everyone,

I hope you are having a lovely day! So far, this week is a super hot one. I really want some rain! Can you make it rain? Oh well!

Today I have two projects to share. I used supplies from the lovely brand, Sizzix. For the first creation, an explosion box, I used different dies to create a cute scene. To create the explosion box, I used the Big Shot Plus kit starter. I love this kit starter, because you get really great dies. Perfect to create various creations. You should give it a try!


To create my trees, I used a flower die. The leaf from the flower set,was perfect for this tree. Love it! I love the cute fat bunny! I made that using circles and hearts in different sizes!


Using the same Sizzix Big Shot Plus kit starter, I made this card. I simply adore the final result.
Quick note 
If you love using Sizzix dies, please share them with us, on social media using #sizzixplus. Also, feel free to check out Sizzix ,for free digital papers and amazing sales. There is a great sale right now!


Supplies:

 Medium_660515  Medium_657177  Medium_659426   657565  657551   Medium_659263 Medium_660258 

6 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOW! These are amazing Maria, I am loving the gold butterflies, and your box is like, the cutest thing ever! I cannot get enough of that darling bunny!! You are so talented girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Está genial!!! Me encantóoooooo!! Saludoss!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww! Cutiuta e atat de draguta si dulce, iar felicitarea e superba! Minunate proiecte, ca intotdeauna! :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chubby bunny box!!! So Adorable! Must have taken a long time and a lot of effort! It sure is super lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant brilliant brilliant!!!! LOVE the explosion card and your box!! Super awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected