From dies to stamps + Freebies


Hello there,

Before I talk about my creations, I have a '' little something ''for you from Sizzix. Download the new pattern paper for FREE! Really beautiful designs! Perfect for elegant looking projects. Click here to get the free pattern paper. Also, if you like using Sizzix dies or the new Big Shot Plus , use #sizzixplus on your social media! Share your creativity with us!

For today's projects, I used my  wonderful Sizzix Big Shot Plus machine to transform my dies into stamps. I used fun foam to die cut the shapes and used two layers of fun foam for each stamp. Glue the pieces together and stick them onto Tack'n Peel acrylic block.



You can use these handmade stamps for solid stamping, or you can use the heat embossing technique. I like both ways. This is so much fun! Great way to use your dies. I just love it!


Supplies:
Medium_660515  Medium_658610  Medium_660218
Challenges:

Comments

  1. Great idea ! thank you for that . Must try it , for sure :) I do love my Sizzix , too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love both these tags Maria! The are so bright and cheery, and I love how you used the dies to to the stamping. BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful tags, Maria - love the sentiments you've used. Thank you for joining in our May Flowers challenge at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous thanks for joining us at FNF xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so gorgeous!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Si eu am incercat mai demult, cu o matrita fluture de la Memory Box... Super, super ideea! Ar cam trebui sa mai incerc cateva modele! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are absolutely GORGEOUS! I love them both! Thanks so much for playing along with us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work here, Maria! I love the thinlets (although they can be a bugger to remove from the dies) and have already a few in my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I can't believe you made those yourself! Seriously they look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment