Sign of Spring

Hello blogcreatures,

Today's creations are really special, because a while ago Alexandra from ClayGuana asked if I would like to make a card swap with her. She lives all the way in Singapore and I live in Romania. How fun is that?! If you want to see what she made for me,please check out this link.

I made two creations: a card and one colouring. I really had a great time working on these two, so I hope you like them as much as I do.


Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp
613 Avenue Create 
Cute Card Thursday

Comments

  1. I have been admiring your art Maria since the day I first visited your blog and it was a couple of years ago. I'm very thankful having these two projects, made and colored by you. Will keep them and treasure for ever.

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards and images, thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this time.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Maria! Love them both!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of color and very nice composition! The imaged are delightful and well colored. Thanks for dropping by our house here at 613 Avenue Create. We always enjoy your visits!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment