08 December 2014

Special present & bride photoshoot


A while ago,back in May I met my great and talented friends,Lia and Laura for a photoshoot. We had such a great time and I am so happy with the results. It was cold that day, but we had so much fun.

Photoshoot credit Wedding Faeries
Photographer: Lia Visirin 
Assistants: Laura Visirin, Eugenia Pantelimon
Decor: Laura Visirin, Me, Eugenia Pantelimon
Accessories:  Laura Visirin, Andreea Cerbu
Dress: Laura Visirin, Eugenia Pantelimon
 Hair and makeup: Me










Lia hand painted this adorable bunny t-shirt for me! She is super talented! Check out her work over here and if you like digi stamps, check out her digi designs over here.

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing photo shoot, Maria! You are just so very beautiful...dresses aren't bad either! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lia seems to be super talented, isn't it?
    Thes pictures are super pretty & I love the t-shirt :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected